Monday, January 4, 2010

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/menubutton.png





I am the world's worst on weekly menu planning and never sticking to what is on the list, but I want to do better and I believe by linking my post to Org Junkie - a wonderful place where hundreds of women just like you and I post what they will be eating each and every week. I have received so much inspiration from all the other posters out there who faithly put up their menu each week. Go check out orgjunkie for hundreds of menu ideas. There’s nothing like walking into the kitchen and wondering what you’re going to have for dinner. It is frustrating and so this year I am going to do better.





Monday- Cheese Quesadillas, Homemade Guacamole, Re fried Beans



Tuesday- Left Overs (fridge is full from this past weekend)



Wednesday- Baked Potato Soup, Cornbread



Thursday- King Ranch chicken Casserole, Green Beans



Friday- Roasted Cornish Hen, peas, baked potato



Saturday- Chicken Strips, Fries, Baked Beans



Sunday- Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish Rice

No comments: